Total Pageviews

Monday 16 November 2015

What If Metropolis : Influence Map


With this influence map I wanted to focus more on how the aspects of the city were built and how they formed together.I looked into Art Nouveau architecture and furniture to see how the details fit together and joined with the main body of the subject. I have learned through this that overlapping and strong thick bases were used to keep the thin edges sturdy and also the swirls fit with the main body at any point they could , they weren`t freestanding. 

I also wanted to look at concept art to inspire me for mine , in my head I wanted a whimsical disney esk style of concept art where I have the style of Art Nouveau ,but, I wanted to take aspects of Disney and how they create atmosphere and transfer it to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment