Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 January 2016

Character Design Week 1

Experimenting with Different Body Shapes : Sephiroth 
Transforming Sephiroth into these different body shapes was quite comical to do , especially the circlular shaped body at the bottom . Although I am comfortable drawing characters I found these challenging to do ,most likely because I`m used to drawing the same type of body over and over again so this would be a new challenge.

  
Transforming to Realism : Stitch 
Transforming Stitch was difficult , this was because although he`s meant to be a dog , making his ears look like a dogs made him look like a rabbit and so it was difficult to get the balance. However, I knew I also wanted to make his alien form more sinister and sharper which is why his ears have changed shape to a dobermen shape as I wanted him to look as sinster as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha Fatty Sephi-kun :D Though it looks like he is stabbing his big belly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha XD It`d be funny if he really was , just the sword getting stuck in his belly.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete