Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 September 2015

Invisible Cities Thumbnails 34-43


I think I started off quite strong with these thumbnails and gained confidence with experimenting with composition . That being said I think those with the more extreme compositions are my strongest out of these 10 . Those which I feel are the strongest are #35 , #37 and I like the idea of #39. I feel as if I`m not close to deciding my final city yet although I have a few cities which I favor I feel as if I have a long way to go to finalize or decide on a final design for the cities.

4 comments:

  1. I really like 35. It feels kind of menacing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s what I was going for , a kind of menacing environment but I`m not sure what to do with the building.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Eleanor, 35 is looking good

    ReplyDelete