Total Pageviews

Monday 28 September 2015

Maya tutorial : Ray Gun Attempt #2



Because I felt as if my first attempt wasn`t up to scratch , in class today I gave it another attempt and I feel as if I have learned a lot through going through the steps one at a time. With help from my tutor I finally figured out why Maya was crashing every time I attempted to add the toon outline , this is because I have to smooth first before adding the outline. Overall I feel like this attempt worked out much better.

4 comments:

  1. This is the coolest ray gun :D Love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might just be the bad guy's ray gun. Well done Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s what I was thinking, I may revisit and create a new design for a villains ray gun in the future when I have time . Thank you!

      Delete