Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 September 2015

CAA 79 Final turnaround


Well I finally moved into uni , yay! And I was in the mood to get my head in the zone and draw! So I thought why not do some more turnarounds for the summer project and I started with 79! I like it , I feel like the shrubs attached to the creatures body make the creature seem more 3D and I think this is one of my more creative and unusual designs. What do you think is the better out of the two life forms I`ve drawn already? Should I print out them both and bring them to the presentation next week?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    On CAA you present from your blog, so you won't need to get anything printed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Thank you for telling me although I spent a fiver on printer paper before I came haha :'D .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Phil , what day do we show our summer projects and do we have to bring our laptops with us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't need your Laptop to present. Most rooms have a projector, you'll be be showing off your blog from the computer connected to it.

      Again, great job by the way.

      Delete